Winnipeg City Tours
Please Note: The Saturday, May 25th tour will take place aboard our minibus, rather than a trolley. We apologize for the inconvenience, and no other tours are affected.
"We have done tours in cities all over the world, and this is definitely one of the best."
- Paul F. (Read more customer reviews here.)
Experience the very best sights and stories Winnipeg has to offer on our award-winning, Heart of a Nation sightseeing tour. Learn why Manitoba’s capital was once called the ‘wickedest city in Canada’, how a local team became history’s first Olympic hockey champions, Winnipeg’s shocking connection to James Bond, and much, much more. Humorous and engaging, this tour will help you discover what to explore while visiting our city!
- St. Boniface, Winnipeg’s charming French quarter;
- The Exchange District, a popular major motion picture filming location housing North America’s largest collection of turn-of-the-century architecture;
- Bell MTS Place hockey arena, home of the NHL’s Winnipeg Jets;
- The community club where The Guess Who and Neil Young got their start;
- The stately mansions of Wellington Crescent;
- The grand 400-acre Assiniboine Park;
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the world’s only human rights museum; and
- The Manitoba Legislative Building, one of Canada's most mysterious architectural wonders.
Download our route map HERE!
Tour Length & Departure Point
Approximately 2.5 hours, with one bathroom break.
Departs from the Travel Manitoba Centre (1 Forks Market Road).
Click HERE for a map and to find directions from your hotel.
General Admission (adults & seniors): $28.50
Student (with valid ID): $25.50
Child (12 and under): $14.50
Infant (3 and under): FREE
Select a green calendar date and click 'AVAILABLE' to see tour times and purchase tickets, or call us at 204-226-TOUR (8687). Need more help? Visit the Travel Manitoba Centre at The Forks!
While a limited number of tickets may be available for walk-up sales thirty minutes before the tour, we strongly recommend purchasing in advance as we cannot guarantee walk-up availability.
Please note: You do NOT need to print online tickets; simply give your name to the guide!
Read our Satisfaction Guarantee and FAQs!
Visiting the Zoo?
Purchase an Assiniboine Park Zoo ticket together with your Heart of a Nation City Tour ticket and SAVE 10% on zoo admission! Meet animals from across the Canadian North in the world's best arctic zoological exhibit—Journey to Churchill—and discover many other exciting creatures at Canada's oldest zoo.
Zoo admission tickets will be emailed to the email address you provide when purchasing your tickets, with no printing needed. This means you can skip the ticket line when visiting the Zoo!
Note: Reduced price zoo tickets and trolley tour tickets are not available at the zoo ticket office. Zoo tickets valid to December 2019. Trolley does not stop at the zoo during the city tour.